Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome to my new blog! I am a Stay at Home Mother by choice. Despite having a Master's degree, I choose to stay home and raise my children. Not easy. My oldest is seven years old. I also have a five year old, a two year old, and am expecting my fourth in March. My husband is just beginning his third year as an elementary school teacher. We live on what many people would consider not ver much money. When pregnant with my oldest, we made the move to north eastern Tennessee because the cost of living was less than where we were before. This has proven to be a good move. Two years ago, we bought a home in a nice neighborhood. People often marvel at how my family is able to not just survive, but to even live well. We have a few tricks up our sleeve. I will continue to tell you a little about our story as I post on the blog, but I have decided to get to the nitty gritty first. We eat on about $25 per week. How? You may be asking... The answer is pure STRATEGY!!! Which I will be sharing with each of you. Next post will be one of our fast, easiest meals...CHILI CHEESE CUPS

No comments:

Post a Comment