Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Saving Star

Are you familiar with Savingstar.com?  If not, you should be.  What you do is link all of your shopping cards to the website.  You then go through a list of available "coupons" and click on the ones that you want activated on your cards.  Then, whenever you go shopping and purchase those items, instead of money being deducted from your bill, they actually put money into an account for you that you can use on several different things.  These can be combined with ANY paper or electronic coupons, so you can get some major savings.  One of the deals they are offering right now is $5 back when you spend $15 in quaker products.

I used the  money in my account for an amazon gift card. I was able to use that gift card to buy my cousin a wedding gift from her registry.  It's nice to be able to give people good gifts (that are actually wanted) and to be able to do it without breaking the bank.   It makes me feel smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment