Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kraft fresh take review




I know, I know.  You can easily make this from scratch for less, but when you're nine months pregnant and your sweet husband is doing most of the cooking, you want to make it as easy as possible for him.  Or if you just want to save a few minutes, this is a decent choice.  I wasn't planning on buying these, but when I was in the store, they were on sale for $2.50 and there was a coupon dispenser right next to it for $1 off.  So I bought two for $1.50 a piece.  Lucky for me, chicken was also on sale for half off.  If you want to try it, you can download a coupon here

All you do is thaw some chicken, and throw it into these bags to coat them and then pop them in the oven.  I wasn't sure how my kids would react, but my concern was not necessary!  My 7 year old said that it was the best chicken he's ever had.  My two year old kept saying, "Nummy!  Nummy!"  My 5 year old was hesitant, but when we mentioned that there was pie when her chicken was gone, she ate it all without even making a face.  We served it with corn and biscuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment